Chris Bangle once said, “We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build works of art.” From its logo to its headquarters, each and every part that makes up the brand BMW has a story to tell. With such a rich heritage, who won’t want to buy a BMW? It is not only the top most brands in the International market but has made its mark in the market of cars in India. BMW India has rattled its competition. BBT offers used BMW cars in top-notch conditions with an affordable price.
One-stop for luxury second hand BMW Cars
For past 100 years, BMW has been delivering some of the best luxury cars to its customers. From legendary M series to i-series, the cars are a class apart. But not everyone can own a BMW car. You need not worry, as Big Boy Toyz makes sure that your wish to own a BMW comes true. With showrooms in Delhi NCR, we are a one stop place for pre-owned luxury cars, and offers a wide range of used cars of myriad brands. And that too at one of the best prices you'll find across India.
For pre-owned BMW, Big Boy Toyz offers the following models:
- A four cylinder model, this sedan offers a top speed of 233km/h. As the parent site mentions, it’s has a timeless design, driven by innovation. Its ActiveHybrid Technology reduces the fuel consumption and emission by 10%. The top 5 series model, 530d M Sport a 2993 cc, fire 261.49 hp of diesel engine and 620Nm torque. There is an 8-speed automatic transmission in the 5-seater BMW 5 Series 530d M Sport. Significantly raise the protection of the car with Smart Access Card Entry & central locking.
- A 6-cylinder model, this Gran Coupe’ offers a top speed of 250km/h. With black Kidney grille on the outside and LED sources inside, the 6 series models come with a dynamic design to win our hearts. The diesel engine is 1995 cc and 2993 cc, the gasoline engine is 1998 cc. The automatic transmission is available. The 6 Series has mileage between 14.28 and 17.09 kmpl depending on the model and fuel type.
- A successor to E3, this sedan offers a top speed of 250km/h. Powered by 750Li engine, 7 series is a 8-cylinder model in which engines are twin turbocharged for maximum efficiency and power. The engine is 2993 cc, and the engine of petrol 2998 cc. The automatic transmission is available. The 7 Series has a mileage of 7.96 to 39.53 km/h, depending on the version and type of fuel.
- A rear-wheel drive sports car, this roadster is a 6-cylinder model offering a top speed of 250km/h. With low seats near the rear axle, this model offers you a chance to feel the road as you drive. The BMW TwinPower Turbo engine gives maximum torque with less fuel consumption. The petrol car consists of 1998 cc and 2998 cc. An automatic transmission is available. The Z4 has a mileage of 11.29 to 14.37 kmpl, depending on the variant and fuel type.
- M series (Motorsport) from ‘M GmbH’ comes in different styles such as Coupe’, Sedan, Convertible and Gran Coupe’. A car for sports lovers, M series is available in different model including M3, M5 and M6. Available as 6 and 8 cylinder models and charged by TwinPower Turbo technology, the M series has less fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
- The German perfectionist created the X-series with the mission to prove that everything is possible and BMW is mere a source to explore and accomplish the impossible, like Tom Cruise’s character Ethan in the movie series – Mission Impossible. Models like X5 and X6 are the most popular ones in the series, which completely justifies the characteristics of the family they belong to. With complete focus on the aerodynamics both the models lead the series with their top-of-the-line features.
- This series is focusing majorly on the plug-in electric vehicles and is based on the BMW i mobility concept. As of now, only two models have been introduced to the world in the i-series – i3 and i8. Among the two, i8 is the one that has gained most of the attraction, which is a plug-in hybrid sports car. The interiors of the vehicle are made from the lightweight recyclable materials, thus maintaining the environment-friendly nature of the series. Owing to the advanced technology, the models of the i-series are trained to deliver low fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
Your pre-owned BMW is still a new BMW
Pre-Owned does not mean that your car will in any way lesser than the new models. At Big Boy Toyz, our first priority is our customers and their satisfaction. Every car here goes through the rigorous process of checking before they are put up for sale and therefore, your second hand BMW will be well certified and verified. Our endeavour is to provide the best cars at the most reasonable prices that one can buy anywhere in India. Only after testing the BMW for optimum condition, we then later on move towards the sale at a reasonable price.
With so many options in hand, one cannot miss such a golden opportunity. And that too at such reasonable prices. Go, grab your BMW and buy your used or best to say pre-loved BMW before it’s too late! For more details about our cars and to feel the ultimate expression of modern dynamism and luxury, visit our studio in New Delhi or showroom in Gurgaon. We’re recently opened in Mumbai and Hyderabad too.
Why should you choose BBT for your used BMW?
Because when you go out looking for one of the best cars such as BMW, you need to opt for the best place you can get it! We value your money and hence we believe in providing the best service for all of our clients. We test and check every little detail before putting on the “for sale” sign on a used BMW car. All of this and so much more at a reasonable price. So what’s holding you back? Get your very own Pre-owned BMW car at the best place you can get it. Here, at BBT.